Spillerforeningen is The Danish Football Players' Association that represents footballers in Denmark as well as Danish footballers abroad. We have systematized pensions, insurances, education and a number of other important issues so all players can get efficient help when most in need.
Unfortunately, we do not provide a version of this website in English.
However, you can see our leaflet for foreign members in English here, and you are always welcome to contact us with specific questions on +45 33 12 11 28 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to become a member, call Thomas Lindrup, Head of Player Management, on +45 22 99 33 73 or write email@example.com.
The following is a list of examples of what Spillerforeningen can help you with:
- Holiday allowances and pension
- Insurances and work-related injuries
- Tax counselling through accountants from Ernst & Young
- Judicial counselling through lawyers from Kromann Reumert
- Participating at the FIFPro Tournament for transfer free players
- Finding a new club using the transfer list
- Contract negotiation through AgentService
- Education, job and networking
- Becoming part of the campaign Show Racism the Red Card
- Participating at our annual football gala
- Cheap leasing of Mercedes-Benz and Renault at Hessel Hire
- Discounts at more than 1,000 stores and a payment card
- Discounts on wine through Laudrup Wine
- Cheap call rates at TelePlus
- Discounts on professional laser eye surgery through Memira
- And much more...